Wednesday, June 24, 2009

John Conner Robot in REAL Terminator Salvation

commented a few posts ago about how I had heard A) john Conner would die and be a robot from that point on, and B) in an actual interview with McG (the director) he said the end of his movie would piss everyone off but thats ok with him.


Friend saw the movie and said it was a bland ending and I couldnt believe conner wasnt replaced with a robot by the end.. I mean WTF? That bland ending couldnt have been what McG was talkin about!

then I found this. H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T!

http://chud.com/articles/articles/19577/1/EXCLUSIVE-WHAT-WENT-WRONG-WITH-TERMINATOR-SALVATION/Page1.html

well this explains it all doesnt it?!?!?!?

I hope the begining of the next (Ha! there wont be any next terminator!!!) puts the original ending back into play.. *SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment